Not everyone can be a great leader; in fact, great leaders are more the exception than the rule. Entrepreneurs are a subset of society that would like to believe they have the skills and qualities that create an exceptional leader, but how do you know for sure? Here are some of the qualities that great leaders possess; can you count yourself among them?
- Patience. The key here is knowing when to abandon a project, and when to have patience to see it to fruition. At times, patience may be equal to courage, and every leader needs to be courageous.
- Passion. Regardless of your company’s mission, if you are not passionate about it, it will never see success. Passion is like an itch that is never scratched, which means you’ll constantly be working to further the success of your business.
- Confidence. Do you have the confidence to guide your company and your employees to success? An exceptional leader will exude confidence.
- Focus. There are so many aspects to running a business, that if you let every single one of them weigh you down (instead of delegating) you might as well pull the dirt over your proverbial business coffin. Selectively engaging in the most important aspects of the business will help it thrive.
- Being Personable. It’s true that the best salesmen make the sale personal. It’s also true that exceptional leaders have the respect of those around them because they make genuine, heartfelt connections.
- Being Generous. There is no getting without giving, and a true leader will give back to his employees, his community, etc. because it’s all the lifeblood of a greater whole.
- Communicating. Getting what you want, as a leader, is all about communicating those ideas effectively. Not being able to express your needs will result in not getting what you need and want for your company.
- Being Insightful. Thinking about and figuring out what’s to come ahead by paying attention to small details will gain the respect and confidence of your team, and will help make you a great leader.
Acquisitions and mergers broker, ValleyBiggs, provides exemplary mergers acquisitions advisors services to entrepreneurs who are selling their online business. Call them today at 800-0980-4145 to set up a free consultation.
Let’s face it, there’s much more to life than sitting around a campfire singing “Kumbaya.” If everyone always got along, sure, there would be less stress and less strife, but perhaps the one positive aspect to opposing opinions is that this is when growth happens. Ideas are discussed, strategies rearranged. Unfortunately, those opposing opinions sometimes come from relentlessly toxic people, and if you are to stay ahead of the game (read: successful and not completely stressed out), than you have to learn how to handle those toxic people and walk away sludge-free.
- Set personal limits. Everyone, at some time, complains about something. However, the toxic person seems to enjoy snaring people into their web of toxicity and not letting go. Set very firm limits about listening to toxic people vent to keep yourself from spiraling into the same negative-brain way of thinking.
- Know which buttons they push. If you are aware that the toxic people in your life are pushing your buttons, you will also be able to walk away. Recognizing and being aware of this is the first step toward reclaiming your time as your own and not getting sucked into the toxic trap.
- Don’t engage. Toxic people often live to trap you in a “fight.” It can be very easy to get caught up in a heated argument based on irrational thinking that the toxic person is presenting you with – instead, hold your head up high and walk away.
- Think solutions – don’t dwell on the problems. Instead of thinking about and worrying that the toxic person is draining your energy (and your soul) – focus, instead, on how you will handle them in the future.
- Quit putting yourself down. Negative self-talk, for someone who is usually a positive person, is a direct result of being around toxic people. There is only one way when it comes to the road of negative self-talk, and that’s down. Recognize you’re doing it, and turn your emotions and your inner thoughts in the other direction to help keep success a real focus in your life.
Are you an entrepreneur in need of M&A advisory services? Are you interested in employing the assistance of a reliable and reputable acquisitions and mergers business broker? Call the website business brokerage firm, ValleyBiggs.com today at 800-980-4145 to set up a free consultation.
Everyone has their own definition of success. But, most entrepreneurs would agree that it’s generally being at the top of your industry, being well-respected, earning money while you sleep, and being knowledgeable enough to spread your wisdom to others. Being an entrepreneur, you already have an innate drive to succeed. So, what’s holding you back? Ask yourself these questions to gain a better understanding of what you have to accomplish to really pin down success this year.
- Define success. What does it mean to you? This might be an amorphous vision right now, and that’s exactly why you have to break it down. Write it all down so you can see exactly what you need and should be accomplishing this year. Success equals…. Gaining (and keeping) 1,000 clients; Creating a likeable brand; Hiring employees that share your vision. Whatever your success looks like, write it down and keep the list handy for easy reference.
- Discover your audience. Obviously, not every single service or product is going to appeal to everyone. Find out where your target audience hangs out (virtually) and determine your strategy on how you can get your business discovered by them. Launch social strategies and maintain them religiously.
- What’s the value of your company? If you can sell to your target audience the value your product or service has in their lives, you are halfway to success. Get to know them personally, handle all complaints, boast of your testimonials on your site, and get people subscribing and becoming a fan.
- Stay focused. Success is not easily attainable. Entrepreneurs need to have tough skin to make it in any industry. Figure out what’s holding you back from your success and strive to tackle it any way you can. Create a routine that will propel you toward success, and stick with it.
Are you an entrepreneur who is interested in selling an online business? Acquisitions and mergers brokers, ValleyBiggs is an M&A Advisory firm that is experienced in this field. With over 20 years of experience, these acquisition and mergers broker have assisted numerous clients buy and sell middle market companies in the technology, internet, and website niche. Call them today at 800-980-4145 to set up a free consultation. They look forward to hearing from you!
Nobody starts a business expecting – or wanting – to fail. Every single entrepreneur goes into it full of steam and vigor, wanting desperately to succeed. But, so many of them don’t, and the question is – why? Are there essential reasons why some new businesses succeed, while others fail? Here is what research on the subject has found:
Why Some Businesses Fail
- Entrepreneurs take advice from people that they shouldn’t (not in the business or industry, no real experience, etc.)
- The entrepreneur lacks focus.
- The entrepreneur doesn’t have a good mentor.
- There is no real passion, motivation, or commitment on the entrepreneur’s part.
- Too much money is raised too quickly.
- General lack of knowledge in operations, marketing, and finances.
- The product is poorly researched and poorly executed.
- There isn’t a market need for the particular service or product.
- Too much competition in the industry.
- No real business model for the product or service.
- Customers are not valued enough.
- Marketing is subpar.
- The price of the product or service is too high.
Why Some Businesses Succeed
- The team is committed to staying the course, and sticks with the pre-determined path.
- Leaders of the company have general and industry-specific knowledge.
- Founders want to see a “change” – and are committed to getting it.
- The leaders know how to formulate healthy and productive mentor relationships.
- The team learns, listens, and observes everything in their business and in the industry in general.
- The team has superior persistence and patience.
- Leaders adjust when necessary – but not continually.
- Just enough money is raised to take the business to the next level.
Are you interested in finding the best place to sell a website? Contact acquisition and mergers business broker ValleyBiggs today. They provide M&A advisory services for mid-market companies that fall within the tech, website, and internet niche. They also offer clients a free consultation and website valuation. Call them today at 800-0980-4145 to set up yours; they look forward to talking with you.
When it comes to appreciating your work and personal life, the first step is realizing how you are approaching both. Are you always in pursuit of something? Are you finding that you are happy when you obtain it, and then unhappy a moment later when you latch onto something new to pursue? While goal-achieving in itself is not a bad thing, what matters more is realizing that there are certain habits you can employ during your daily life that will make put more color and vibrancy into it, instead of always feeling as if you’re never going to reach the finish line.
- Free yourself of toxic people. It’s been said that a person is a combination of the five people they spend the most time with. If this is true, and there is even one toxic person in your life, you could be up to 20% toxic. Nobody wants that, so do your best to limit your time with people who don’t lend to success in your life.
- Understand what the “good life” really means. In today’s world, people often think that “he who dies with the most toys, wins.” However, this attitude only demeans your life. Choose appreciation and gratitude over toys; be happy with what is in front of you in the here and now.
- Get more organized. Easier said than done, certainly, but when you get organized you increase the amount of time you have to spend on important things. Instead of touching paperwork three or four times, you touch it once, and instead of worrying for days about a phone call you have to make, you do it right away to get it over with.
- Just say no. Accepting every project or invitation that comes along is a fast way to burnout and depression. Practice these phrases to yourself, “I’m not sure I can,” and “I don’t think I’ll be able to.” Once you become used to saying no, it will get easier. But also remember to say yes to as many possible activities that you think you will enjoy for ultimate fulfillment.
Acquisitions and mergers broker, ValleyBiggs, is an internet business M&A firm that offers their clients in the tech, website, and internet fields a free consultation and website valuation. Call them today at 1-800-980-4145 to set yours up, they look forward to talking with you!
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? But it isn’t. Anyone can make money while you sleep – it’s about finding ways to make passive income. These methods won’t constitute quitting your day job for – but nobody says no to extra money, and these avenues will help you make money while you sleep!
- Are you an expert at something? Now’s the time to create and sell your own informational handbooks/ebooks on your blog. It will likely be a lot of work upfront – but in the end, you’ll reap the rewards and earn passive money – the fruits of your labor.
- Earn money off of your own blog. You might ask – does everyone have their own blog? The answer is no, they don’t. And it’s not going to make you rich overnight, but with a little TLC, you can get there. You can earn commissions as an affiliate; you can sell advertising, and find sponsors. With blogging – the world is your oyster!
- Sell actual products. Is your garage, basement or attic filled with (what you might call) junk? One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. There are numerous sites to sell your products, the largest of which is eBay. Don’t have anything to sell? Try drop shipping and launching your own store.
- Invest your money in stocks. If you have kids, you might want to invest in their future by contributing to a college fund, if you’re looking toward retirement, a retirement fund, if you’re in your 20’s or 30’s, perhaps a house fund.
- If you have property – someone wants a piece of it. Airbnb is an excellent resource for people who want to rent out any type of property whether it’s office space, garage space, or even a parking space. Why not make money off of space that’s not being used?
Acquisitions and mergers brokers, ValleyBiggs.com are all about helping their clients create passive and active income for themselves through the process of buying and selling their website business. They specialize in mid-market companies that fall within the internet, technology, and website niche. If you are looking for an M&A advisory firm to help you sell your website business, call them today at 800-980-4145.
The spirit of entrepreneurship is one that has given us many medical and technological breakthroughs. It is at the heart of those who want to further themselves and society by creating and investing in the future – somehow. If you have an entrepreneur’s soul and you want to reap the most from it that you can, consider exploring these elements:
- What is your purpose? What is your calling? Knowing the answer to this could be the key to a successful and happy career. What feeds your inspiration in the morning before you get up? What can’t you wait to do again? What do you find yourself thinking about for most of the day? What kind of change do you wish you could be in the world?
- Think about your purpose frequently. Once you figure out your calling, you’ll want to revisit the idea again and again. It needs to be a “goal” of sorts, and the path to reach it should be spelled out in your mind- and on paper. It’s common for goals and purposes to become out of reach if they are not thought about, talked about, written about – again and again.
- Consider where your talents lie. You probably know this by now based on your strengths and where your successes have come from. Write down your strengths and talents and figure out how to work those into your long-term goal.
- Gather people around you with the same vision. Bouncing ideas off of one another is something that a person cannot do on their own. Two brains, or three, or four, are always better than one. Plus, it’s a great way to stay motivated and on the path.
- Expand your vision. Yes, you have a dream, a goal, an entrepreneurial path that you want to set into motion. But look beyond this and think about how you can truly have an impact on the world. This will feed the mind, body and spirit in ways you never thought imaginable.
Acquisitions and mergers broker, ValleyBiggs, offers clients exemplary M&A advisory services. If you are an entrepreneur with a website for sale, or if you are interested in purchasing one in the mid-market internet, technology, or website sector, you can call ValleyBiggs today at 800-980-4145 to set up a free consultation.
The saying, “Youth is wasted on the young,” holds true for people who want to wish time backward. Getting older can be difficult, physically and mentally, and making money becomes even more crucial with retirement looming. Listed below are some business lessons that everyone, young and old, can learn to help them forge ahead for a brighter future.
- Time is as valuable as money. Or, as it goes, “time is money,” and no truer words have been said. Be aware that this works on a daily and yearly level. Starting a project now means that you have, from this moment on, an abundant amount of time to generate profits. Also, there are only so many (24) hours in a day and how you utilize them is a clear correlation to how successful you are and will be in the future.
- Perfection is your enemy. Perfectionists like to take their time (see tip #1), which is the opposite of making progress. Being able to be flexible and work with people and ideas is key. That doesn’t mean you should do shoddy work, not at all, it means that progress also means learning from your mistakes.
- It’s okay to fail, because you will. Failure is a part of life. Everyone’s life. If not for failure, there would be no learning, no adapting. The most important aspect of failure is learning from it, and accepting it because it’s inevitable.
- Recognize people who share your vision. They do exist. And the opposite exist, as well. When you learn to recognize and keep in contact with people who share your vision, you are setting yourself, and your business, up for success.
- Never stop learning. Just when you think you’ve learned all you can about an industry, there is more to learn. Everything is always changing, evolving, especially the world of business. Read journals, blogs, everything you can to stay on top of the trends.
Acquisitions and mergers broker, ValleyBiggs.com is one of the top M&A consulting companies in the nation. They handle mid-market companies in the website, internet, and technology sector and have built a strong reputation over the past 20 years. If you are interested in buying a mid-market company or want to sell an ecommerce website, give them a call at 800-980-4145 today to set up a free consultation.
Acquisitions and mergers brokers, ValleyBiggs, have been assisting clients in the middle market niche who fall under the category of internet, website, and technology for the past 20 years. During that time, they have helped hundreds of clients sell their ecommerce website to obtain the highest profit possible. How are they able to do this? They work closely with a large network of professionals consisting of other entrepreneurs, attorneys, bankers, executive advisors, accountants, and more, who help in the process every step of the way.
Entrepreneurs who are ready to sell their ecommerce website can call these acquisitions and mergers brokers to set up a free consultation and business valuation. The team at ValleyBiggs knows that to get a true and accurate website valuation requires more than simply reviewing the company’s financial statements and creating a multiples strategy. So many other aspects are involved including examining the current marketplace trends and a deep understanding of the technology sector.
ValleyBiggs.com is a 100% success based M&A advisory firm. What does this mean? It means that they never charge a commission until their client’s site has successfully sold. This takes the risk out of the process for the entrepreneur/business owner, and puts the weight of the negotiation process squarely on the firm shoulders of the team at ValleyBiggs.com.
This is part of the reason why ValleyBiggs.com takes such great care in creating the most accurate website valuation possible, because it is a legitimate and perfect foundation for negotiation talks and an excellent place to enter into the marketplace. It’s an exceptional frame of reference to be used throughout the process for all parties involved.
Twenty years of experience in the industry as exceptional acquisitions and mergers brokers has also earned them a great deal of respect in the industry among their competition and peers. Due to their high level of experience, they have access to a huge pool of potential buyers that other M&A brokers simply cannot claim.
If you are a business owner who is interested in learning how to sell an ecommerce website and would like the finest acquisitions and mergers brokers to represent you in the marketplace, call ValleyBiggs.com today at 800-980-4145 to set up your free consultation.
As a leading acquisitions and mergers broker, ValleyBiggs has been serving clients in the industry for the better part of 20 years. During that time, they have assisted numerous clients in the middle market that fall within the website, technology, and internet niche. If you need proficient internet business M&A consulting, you can contact this acquisitions and mergers broker today for a free consultation.
Are you ready to sell your ecommerce business? If you are, ValleyBiggs.com can help you in a number of ways. Their proven services and strategies have built them a strong reputation within the industry and their expert advisory services are beyond reproach. Their founders are also owners and operators of many successful companies, giving them the type of experience you should expect from a qualified and successful acquisitions and mergers broker.
Their process starts with a business valuation. They offer this free to their potential clients making it an invaluable gift because unlike online valuation calculators, ValleyBiggs.com knows that there’s more to a business valuation than developing a multiples strategy and reviewing the company’s financial statements. Several other aspects are involved, and must be weighed heavily, to determine the most accurate valuation possible before taking the site to the market.
This Internet Business M&A Consulting firm has gotten this far in the industry not just because of their superior strategies and services, but also because they are true experts in the industry. They subscribe to the idea that their clients come first, and not their commission. They also know how best to prepare and market their client’s company for sale because they have accomplished this hundreds of times in the past. They place a huge amount of weight on confidentiality, as any indiscretion can ultimately mean an unnecessary loss of profit. This acquisition and mergers broker also has a huge network of professionals that help them sell their clients’ site from the start of the process, until the finish.
If you are interested in selling your ecommerce business and want to hire only the best internet business M&A consulting firm, contact ValleyBiggs.com today at 800-980-4145 to set up your free consultation.