Simply put, our core competency is managing Mid-Market M&A for Internet and Website Companies. Our founders are Middle Market Internet Entrepreneurs that have achieved a great deal of success in this space, having started up, acquired, sold and divested a number of Internet companies along the way. Using this experience, they have built a team of highly professional, experienced experts to lead Internet Entrepreneurs down the path of exit.
ValleyBiggs manages the entire transactional process for our clients. At the beginning, we work on the development of an exit strategy that can take months to years to execute. Once the exit strategy hits the stage where it’s time to market the business for sale, the ValleyBiggs team puts together a real world valuation and provides consulting as necessary to place the business in the very best possible light for sale. When a business owner is ready to sell their Internet Company, eCommerce Website, Domain Name or any other Internet-based digital business, the ValleyBiggs support staff is on call to make the entire process smooth and simple.
And not only do we have experience managing, operating and building Internet companies, but we have a large network of Private Equity Groups, Venture Capital Groups and wealthy investors that are only interested in investing in the tech or Internet sector. This pool of buyers reacts very quickly when they see something interesting that we provide to the market, and sometimes our new releases of privately-held websites or other Internet companies are placed under contract within 24 hours off them being listed. That sounds unbelievable, but it is absolutely true.
Our team of experts can provide a multitude of assistance during the process. Here’s a few items where ValleyBiggs can assist in a very big way:
- Valuation Development. Valuation for a Tech or Internet company should never be based solely on Financials. Our team knows what to look for and how to mete out the very best valuation on a tech company. Very few M&A firms can match our skills in this arena.
- Marketing Materials. From marketing materials and deal memorandums to executive summaries and pitch decks, our in-house team of experts will build a highly professional set of documents in preparation for the launch date. All materials are placed into a data room so that the entire process of moving materials is digital, highly professional and simple.
- Deals Docs and Agreements. Our firm has been in the M&A business for a long time – we have a template document for virtually any situation. We will help business owners structure their deal so that they can provide a fully absorbable document to transactional attorneys to take to the next level.
- Buyer Pool. One of our most powerful, strategic features at ValleyBiggs is our strong connections with Private Equity, Venture Capital, Big Banks and Wealthy Investors. This pool of potential buyers oftentimes have “first dibs” on deals that we represent so many times our deals never reach the public domain before going under contract.
- Domain Acquisition and Transfers. Domains are part and parcel to website sales, so if necessary, we can facilitate the transfer of domains from registrar to registrar.
- Escrow Assistance. We have a large number of 3rd parties we work with to ensure that escrow funds are managed and protected for the deal parties.
- Post-Closing Activities. Our teams can help businesses with post-closing activities. We even have a sister company, www.WebsiteOperators.com, that can provide operational assistance to buying entities if they are in need of such assistance. No matter the issue, ValleyBiggs can help from start to finish.
The Internet is an ever-evolving machine, constantly updated and continually crowded. When making the big decision to go through the M&A process on an Internet Company or Website in the Middle Market, it’s critical that you do so with a firm that understands your company as well as you. Our goal is to use our expansive experience in owning, buying, selling and operating web companies to learn your business as well as you so that when we apply our marketing and sales tactics, we are able to best provide the intricacies that make up your business model to put it in the very best possible light.
We understand the value and scalability associated with web companies, so you can be in no better hands than experts in the industry when deciding to exit your business.